forgood for Business
Build best practice CSI projects and employee volunteering programmes by plugging your business into the largest development sector ecosystem in South Africa.
Forgood for Business has been developed in response to the growing demand from corporate South Africa to expand the quantity, quality and measurability of their staff's community involvement. Aside from the obvious BBBEE / SED benefits, effective Employee Volunteering Programmes have been found to lead to:
Higher staff engagement
Stronger brand affinity & alignment
Diverse skills development
Improved confidence & cultural sensitivity
Most importantly, they allow companies to demonstrate their brand commitment to a PURPOSE, one of the highest ranked attractions to upcoming generations of employees (see Deloitte’s Mind the Gap Millennials Survey).
Forgood offers a cost-effective cloud platform that allows your employees to find volunteering and donation drive opportunities from across the development sector. They can browse opportunities directly linked to your existing CSI projects or search for opportunities based on their personal interests, skills or location. Your business can then track, incentivise and report on staff engagement, while receiving the right kind of support to train, motivate and keep your staff engaged.
Features for Business and CSI Teams
- All the power of forgood, available over the Internet on desktop and mobile devices – customised with your brand’s look and feel.
- Choose from categorised groups of verified Causes – work with the organisations that your business wants to support.
- All Causes on forgood list exactly what they need, in real time, creating relevant and impactful opportunities for your staff.
- Full administrator control empowers internal teams to manage and monitor all elements of the Employee Volunteering Programme.
- Customisable activity reporting and data export functionality - allowing you to choose how you report on your Employee Volunteering Programme and use this data for any existing staff recognition initiatives.
- Various API options for enhanced integration and future-proof development.
- Account management from a team with industry expertise as well as strategic, marketing and research insights.
Features for Employees
- Give back the way you want to: forgood offers a broad selection of real-time opportunities to volunteer, donate or create personalised offers. Search for organisations, locations or projects that appeal to you.
- Get involved in internal CSI projects and themed events through customised Campaigns (e.g. Mandela Day, Women’s Month or a winter clothing drive).
- Get your own volunteering dashboard where you can view, rate and provide feedback on the actions you take for good.
A new approach to Employee Volunteering