Register your Cause
If you represent or manage a registered charity, forgood can provide your organisation with skilled volunteers, goods donations and valuable connections into corporate employee volunteering programmes.
Please note that your organisation MUST have been operating for more than 1 year. Have the following ready before you start the registration process:
- Documentation that proves your Cause is older than 1 year. We accept the following: NPO certificate, NPC certificate or Public Benefit Trust Deed.
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate from SARS.
- Your Cause logo (in JPG or PNG format).
- Contact details (we’ll be phoning to check that you’re available on the numbers you give us).
- Your first Need (how our Users can help you by volunteering time/skills or donating goods).
- PBO Certificate (your income tax exemption letter from SARS). Either Section 30 or Section 18A are accepted.
- Latest Audited Financial Statements.
Please remember that all Causes are accepted onto forgood at our sole discretion. We’re sure you do great work though – which means we’d love to have you!
If you would like to register, but you’re not sure if your Cause qualifies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Your Cause
or call +27 11 325 2594.